This policy is subject to change, so please check regularly for updates. This policy is in addition to the Black Moon Hosting Terms and Conditions.
1. Black Moon Hosting does not authorize the use of its computer systems and network to accept, transmit or distribute unsolicited bulk email, also known as SPAM.
2. Black Moon Hosting reserves the right to determine what constitutes SPAM and terminate or suspend all services, without prior notice, of any customer disregarding this policy. YOU WILL BE CHARGED A FEE OF £50 PLUS AN ADDITIONAL £25 PER HOUR ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGES FOR ACCOUNTS TERMINATED OR SUSPENDED DUE TO SPAM.
3. Shared Hosting Customers are permitted to send up to 500 emails per hour and a maximum of 25,000 emails per month. If you exceed these limits Web Wiz reserves the right to suspend services, without prior notice, and charge over usage fees as set out in section 5.1.3 of the Black Moon Hosting Terms and Conditions.
4. You will represent, undertake and warrant to Black Moon Hosting that any bulk-email, sent either using the services provided by Black Moon Hosting or to promote a website or domain held on the Black Moon Hosting Network, will comply with the terms below. Any bulk-email that does not comply with these terms will be treated as SPAM and clause 2 of this policy will apply: -
5. To prevent the sending of bulk unsolicited email and to prevent the IP addresses of Black Moon Hosting being blocked by IP address blocking, then clause 2 of this policy will be applied, in the following scenarios: -
6. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, the Services provided by Black Moon Hosting. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Black Moon Hosting’s rights.
7. Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.